To live a life inspired by nature is to live a life of newer and richer experiences.
These are our photographs of the experiences we share exploring nature and the world.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christine & Steve
Brindle Photography

October 12, 2011

My Favorite Photographs

I decided that it would be fun to periodically share some of my favorite photographs in between posts. I’ll include a short description of each. I hope you like them!

-Christine


Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
In the summertime, these butterflies cluster to sip water from the ground.

5 comments:

  1. It's like a butterfly social! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool, to see so many together at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is glorious! I have never seen so many Tiger Swallowtails in one place. Fantastic! A joy to visit your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Every summer we get to see these guys on my mother-in-laws land, it's wonderful! I've always held a special place in my heart for butterflies :) Thanks so much for the kind words and for visiting my blog, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks for visiting!

ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blogs I Visit

Follow BrindlePhotos on Twitter

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP